Microwave Coffee Chocolate Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Microwave Coffee Chocolate Cake is something that I have loved my whole life.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, microwave coffee chocolate cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook microwave coffee chocolate cake using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Microwave Coffee Chocolate Cake :
- Take 100 gms of butter.
- Make ready 100 gms of sugar.
- Prepare 50 gms of Chocolate.
- Take 1 tbsp of instant coffee powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of warm milk.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Get 1 of eggs.
- Make ready 150 gms of All purpose flour.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
Instructions to make Microwave Coffee Chocolate Cake :
- Grease a cake pan and keep aside.
- In a small bowl mix the instant coffee powder with the warm milk and set aside..
- In a large bowl whisk together the sugar and butter till the sugar dissolves completely..
- Add the coffee mixture, vanilla essence and eggs one at a time and beat nicely until all is combined..
- Add the melted chocolate and whisk nicely..
- Add the dry ingredients and mix everything together nicely to make a smooth batter..
- Pour the batter into the greased pan and bake at high power for 6 mins..
- After 6 mins insert a toothpick in the middle and check whether it comes out clean. If not, bake for a min more..
- Take out from microwave and let it cool down completely. Demould it, cut and serve..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food microwave coffee chocolate cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.