Quinoa Chocolate Frozen Bark is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Quinoa Chocolate Frozen Bark is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, quinoa chocolate frozen bark. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quinoa chocolate frozen bark using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quinoa Chocolate Frozen Bark :
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled quinoa.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- Get 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of chia seeds.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Quinoa Chocolate Frozen Bark :
- In your bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, maple syrup, cocoa powder, salt and vanilla until smooth..
- Fold in the boiled quinoa..
- Use a spoon or laddle to scoop about 8 mounds on a lined baking sheet..
- Use your fingers to gently press the tops to flatten them out..
- Pop in the fridge or freezer for 1 hour until harden..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food quinoa chocolate frozen bark recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.