Oreo Cheesecake Brownies is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Oreo Cheesecake Brownies is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, oreo cheesecake brownies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have oreo cheesecake brownies using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Cheesecake Brownies :
- Make ready of For Brownie.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Take 7 oz. of Quality semi-sweet chocolate (chopped).
- Take 3/4 of granulated sugar.
- Take 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour, plus an additional 2 tablespoons.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 20 of Oreos (or whatever fits in your pan).
- Take of For Cheesecake.
- Make ready 12 oz. of Cream cheese (I used 16 oz. before as well).
- Get 1/4 cup of sugar, as well as an additional 2 tablespoons.
- Make ready 1 of & 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 of large egg, slightly beaten like your _____. (Insert joke here).
- Get 10 of Oreos, chopped, crushed (you can never have too many).
Steps to make Oreo Cheesecake Brownies :
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line the bottom and the sides of a 9 x 9 inch pan (or any pan for that matter around that size, circle would probably work just as well) with aluminum foil or baking paper (leaving overhang on all sides so you could easily lift the brownies out of the pan), set it aside. I used wax paper and it stuck to the bottom of the brownies one batch, so becareful. Maybe try a little flour sprinkled on the wax paper beforehand..
- In a medium sauce pan, over low-medium heat, melt the chopped chocolate and butter, stirring it constantly, until it's smooth. Let it cool for 10 minutes..
- In a small bowl, stir together the flour, cocoa powder and salt, set aside..
- Add ¾ cup of granulated sugar into the melted chocolate and whisk it until it's combined..
- Add eggs (one at the time) whisking well after each addition. Whisk in the vanilla..
- Gently fold the dry ingredients (the stuff that's in the small bowl) into the chocolate mixture and pour into prepared pan, smooth the top of it the best you can..
- Arrange Oreo cookies onto brownie layer. What I did was twist the oreos so that I have two halves. Since the batter is to thick you can gently press the cookies to sink halfway into the batter or you can gently lay them on top. Either or will work. Whatever you prefer..
- To make the cheesecake layer: In a bowl, beat softened cream cheese until it's smooth and creamy. It may work better if you add in the beaten egg beforehand. Beat in the ¼ cup of sugar, plus the additional 2 Tablespoons of it and then the vanilla extract..
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture onto Oreo layer and gently smooth the top of it. Don’t spread cheesecake mixture all the way to the edges, leave 1/3-1/2 inch rim, because the cheesecake being cold will burn easily..
- Sprinkle with the crushed Oreos and bake 35-40 minutes (until the brownies begin to pull away from the edges of the pan). Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour, then cover and refrigerate at least 2-3 hour. I only left mine baking for about 30 minutes because I used a brownie box mix and didnt want it to burn. I also wanted to keep it moist. Just watch it rise a little and keep an eye on your product and you'll know when to take it out. It depends on how cooked, firm you want it..
- After it cooled for about an hour, I cut it into squares. I tried to cut it in sync with the oreos underneath the cheesecake layer. Then put them in baggies or you can put the pieces on a plate (wrap it) and refrigerate them for 2-3 hours that way instead of in a huge pan. Either or works. Its easier to peal them out if you let it cool in the pan for a couple hours then cut it. I was super hungry though so I couldnt wait to eat it..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food oreo cheesecake brownies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.