Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, low carb chocolate chip cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have low carb chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies :
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of · soy flour.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of · soy flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 stick of · salted butter.
- Take 1 of ½ teaspoon · vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sucralose (ex: Splenda).
- Take 1/2 cup of brown sugar substitute (ex: Splenda brown sugar).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Take 1/4 cup of chocolate chips (sugar free or regular).
Instructions to make Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies :
- Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside..
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, belt the butter, stirring constantly until it reaches a golden brown color; remove from heat immediately..
- Transfer melted butter to a large mixing bowl. Add sugars and vanilla; beat about 3 minutes. Beat in egg..
- Add the dry ingredients, small amounts at a time, and stir with a spoon until combined..
- Use a 2 tablespoon measuring spoon to scoop out the dough and place them on a prepared baking sheet. Greased baking sheet if it is old or dark, non greased if it is newer or light colored metal. These will not spread at all, place them together..
- Bake 8 minutes at 350 and let cool. These will be firm, chewy, and similar to cookie dough. The soy flour I used is 4 carbs per 1/4 a cup and the Nestle semi sweet mini chocolate chips I used are 32carbs per 1/4 a cup. I had these on hand but these could be even lower carb with sugar free chocolate..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food low carb chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.