Malteser Tiffin is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Malteser Tiffin is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, malteser tiffin. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have malteser tiffin using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Malteser Tiffin :
- Take 200 g of milk chocolate.
- Prepare 100 g of butter.
- Take 2 tablespoon of golden syrup.
- Get 125 g of digestive biscuits.
- Get 135 g of Maltesers.
- Get of For the topping:.
- Make ready 200 g of milk chocolate.
- Make ready 25 g of butter.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of golden syrup.
Instructions to make Malteser Tiffin :
- Line a 9×9 baking tin with baking paper..
- Place the chocolate, butter and golden syrup in a heat-proof bowl and melt over a pan of slightly simmering water..
- Once almost melted, remove from the heat and continue to stir to allow the small remaining pieces to melt. Allow to cool slightly..
- While cooling the chocolate mixture, crush the biscuits and 35g of the Maltesers in a sandwich/freezer bag using a rolling pin. Aim for crumbs, but allow some smaller chunks for added crunch!.
- Pour the crushed mix and remaining Maltesers into the melted chocolate mixture and stir until everything is coated..
- Press the mixture into the prepared baking tin, making sure to avoid any holes..
- For the topping, melt the chocolate, butter and golden syrup again as before. Once melted, immediately pour over the biscuit base…
- Pattern with a spoon or fork. Sprinkle with Maldon sea salt for mouthwatering appeal!.
- Cover the baking tray and refrigerate for 1-2 hours before cutting to serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food malteser tiffin recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.