By Bryan Miller and Pierre Franey. Place the croissant pieces on a baking sheet and toast until just golden. Traditional bread and butter pudding is given a luscious French make-over by using chocolate croissants.
chocolate croissant pudding is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. chocolate croissant pudding is something that I have loved my entire life.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chocolate croissant pudding. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate croissant pudding using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make chocolate croissant pudding :
- Prepare 30 grams of butter.
- Prepare 3 of chocolate croissants.
- Take 50 grams of pistachio nuts.
- Make ready 2 of strawberries.
- Get 1/4 cup of raspberries.
- Take 2/3 cup of thickened cream.
- Make ready 80 grams of dark chocolate 70%.
All Reviews for Croissant and Chocolate Bread Pudding. Croissant bread pudding fresh out of the oven is a wonderfully cozy and rustic dessert. Prepared with a vanilla-infused custard, and studded with chunks of dark chocolate, my croissant bread pudding. This easy yet delicious Chocolate Croissant Pudding is quite like a bread pudding but with croissant in it.
Steps to make chocolate croissant pudding :
- preheat oven 160C.
- place small amount of butter into saucepan, place on a low heat and cook until just melted, remove from heat and cool slightly.
- using pastry brush, brush the inside of 2 rectangular shaped ceramic dishes and line with 2 bits of baking paper ( long and short ways).
- cut croissants crossways into thin slices, add to custard and stir with wooden spoon.
- spoon mix into moulds evenly.
- place on a baking tray and cook for 20-25 minutes or until custard sets and pudding is firm.
- place pistachios onto oven tray and lightly toast for 1-2 minutes.
- make sauce over boiling water in a glass bowl with cream and chocolate. and decorate as you will :).
Place small amount of butter into saucepan. A truly indulgent bread and butter pudding that uses croissants with added chocolate and berries to take it up a notch. Tips for our Croissant Pudding with White Chocolate and Raspberries. You want little bits of white chocolate throughout the pudding rather than large patches, which will help with the melting process. This luscious version of the classic bread and butter pudding couldn't be more removed from its nursery predecessor.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chocolate croissant pudding recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.