Chocolate Milkshake with Vanilla Ice-cream is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chocolate Milkshake with Vanilla Ice-cream is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chocolate milkshake with vanilla ice-cream. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate milkshake with vanilla ice-cream using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Milkshake with Vanilla Ice-cream :
- Prepare 2 cups of Chilled Milk.
- Get 2.5 of Cocoa / Cacao Powder.
- Take 5 tbsps of or as per taste Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Scoops of Vanilla Ice-cream (or Chocolate).
- Make ready as required of Ice cubes (optional).
- Get of To Top and Garnish.
- Get 3 scoops of Vanilla Ice cream or as needed.
- Prepare as required of Melted chocolate as needed (or use chocolate Syrup).
- Take as required of Crushed Pistachio or Hazelnut or Pecan nut as needed (optional).
Steps to make Chocolate Milkshake with Vanilla Ice-cream :
- In a mixer grinder jar / blender add in the milk, sugar and cocoa powder, blend in all. Then add the ice cream and blend again. Put ice cubes in the serving glass if you are adding it,.
- Then pour the prepared chocolate milk shake and top it with more ice cream, garnish it with melted chocolate or chocolate syrup whatever is available and with crushed Pistachio or Hazelnuts or pecan nuts whatever you prefer..
- Serve immediately with straw and a dessert spoon. Enjoy !.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate milkshake with vanilla ice-cream recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.