Chocolate Chinese Noodle "Spider" Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chocolate Chinese Noodle "Spider" Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate chinese noodle "spider" cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate chinese noodle "spider" cookies using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chinese Noodle "Spider" Cookies :
- Make ready of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Get of Butterscotch chips.
- Take of Chinese won ton noodles.
Instructions to make Chocolate Chinese Noodle "Spider" Cookies :
- Pour both packages of chips in a double boiler (or a metal bowel over a pot of boiling water) and melt them over medium heat..
- Add the won ton noodles..
- Gently toss the noodles until coated with the chocolate mixture while trying not to break them too much..
- You're going to need tongs for the next part… spoons don't work very well..
- Using the tongs make small piles of the noodle mix on waxed paper and decorate if desired. Let cool until the chocolate sets..
- Once they're set you're done! We always made them this way, but in England I saw similar ones made with corn flakes..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate chinese noodle "spider" cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.