Vegan Chocolate Mousse is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Vegan Chocolate Mousse is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, vegan chocolate mousse. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegan chocolate mousse using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Chocolate Mousse :
- Take 80 g of Dark Chocolate, Bourneville.
- Get 3 Tbs of Coconut cream.
- Get 1 ml of Cayenne.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Cocoa powder.
- Get 125 ml of Aquafaba (liquid from 1 tin drained chickpeas).
- Make ready 2 Tbs of Castor sugar.
Steps to make Vegan Chocolate Mousse :
- Melt chocolate with coconut cream on high in the microwave for 30 seconds, stirring halfway..
- To this add the cayenne and cocoa powder..
- Whip the aquafaba to soft peaks, add in the castor sugar and whisk further until more stiff, glossy peaks..
- Mix 1/3 of the aquafaba into the chocolate until well mixed, then gently fold in the rest of the meringue into the chocolate. The mix will be very airy, and does tend to fall a bit flat when resting..
- Divide equally into two glasses, of 200-250ml, and set in the fridge for at least 2 hours..
- I topped mine with whipped coconut cream and berry compote, but you can use any of your favourite classic toppings.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vegan chocolate mousse recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.