One Egg Chocolate Cake Annabel Langbein Recipes. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make and you'll never The simplest chocolate dessert yet incredibly moist, easy, and the best single-serving dessert out there (to share or not to share)!
One egg chocolate cake is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. One egg chocolate cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, one egg chocolate cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook one egg chocolate cake using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make One egg chocolate cake :
- Take 60 g of elite butter.
- Prepare 1 tbs of golden syrup.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1 cup of flour.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 2 tbs of cocoa.
- Make ready 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Take 1/2 of full cream fresh milk.
This two ingredient chocolate cake recipe is truly amazing! Just an egg and melted chocolate are the only ingredients you need to make this decadent gluten free treat. This single serving flourless chocolate cake will satisfy your most intense chocolate craving and it's so easy to make too! Chocolate Yogurt Cake with one egg and less butter makes this cake stand out from the rest!!
Steps to make One egg chocolate cake :
- Melt butter and golden syrup in a sauce pan large enough to mix allIngredients.
- Leave to cool.add egg vanilla essence and sugar.
- Beat well with a wooden spoon.sift flour baking powder and cocoa to the mixture.
- Dissolve bicarbonate of soda in a milk and add.
- Beat well with a wooden spoon until combined and smooth.
- Pour mixture into a baking paper lined 20cm round cake tin and bake for at 180'c for 35min or until lightly touched.
- Leave in a tin for 5minutes before turning on to a cooling rack.
- If desired ice with chocolate icing or dust with icing sugar.
- Enjoy 😋😋😋.
Our most trusted One Egg Chocolate Cake recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Stir in boiling water, gradually until chocolate is melted. Sift together and add flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt. This easy chocolate mug cake is made with flaked almonds and no egg.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food one egg chocolate cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.