The Pioneer Woman's Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie is hardcore joy for the serious dessert-lover. With a chocolate wafer crust, rich peanut butter filling, and silky chocolate ganache topping, it tastes like a grown-up Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. To get the pretty fluted edges, you'll need a tart pan with a removable bottom, which you can find at any kitchen store or online (my local hardware store even.
Chocolate peanut butter pie is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chocolate peanut butter pie is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chocolate peanut butter pie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate peanut butter pie using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate peanut butter pie :
- Prepare 2 of large (9oz) and one small (6oz) premade graham cracker or Oreo pie crusts.
- Take 2 cups of dry-roasted peanuts, halves or smaller — Not Spanish peanuts! You don't want the skins.
- Prepare 1 cup of 60% cocoa chocolate chips.
- Get 6 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 12 oz of can evaporated milk.
- Take 1 cup of creamy peanut butter (displacement method in step 4).
- Prepare 2.5 Tbs of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/3 cup of cornstarch.
- Make ready 2 Tbs of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 quart of heavy cream.
I then sprinkled the topping over the whipped topping on top – it made it look really classy! This chocolate peanut butter pie is great for company because you can make it the night before, let it sit overnight in the fridge, and it's still just as good the next day. It's perfect for when you're having guests over or taking a dish to someone's house because then you're not busy in the kitchen all day. This Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie recipe is "the most delicious pie of all time," according to our recipe tester.
Steps to make Chocolate peanut butter pie :
- Set out the pie crusts. Layer the peanuts to about 3/8" deep (about 3/4 cup in each large crust). Layer on chocolate chips, about half as much as the peanuts. Set these out of the way until the last step. Keep them in the foil pans, as you'll be cooking the full pies in them..
- Put the egg yolks, 1/2 cup sugar and the salt into in a large bowl with steep sides. Whisk until visibly lighter and set aside until step 7..
- Turn the oven on to 325..
- In a 2 cup liquid measure, add 1 cup of the evaporated milk, the peanut butter (displacement method with the milk to get the one cup), and the vanilla extract. Put it in the microwave, start it for one minute on high, and forget it until later..
- Put the cornstarch, flour and remaining sugar into a bowl, and mix with a fork to break up any clumps. Move to a pot on medium heat, and add the cream and remaining evaporated milk. Mix, stir constantly, and continue until the starch thickens. (A Teflon pot and silicon scraper spatula work well.).
- Start the microwave for one minute on high, again. It should still have the liquid measure in it from step 4..
- Temper the pot contents (cream, etc.) into the eggs, return it all to the pot, and stir off the heat..
- Get the measuring cup with the peanut butter, evaporated milk and vanilla from the microwave. Stir it in the measuring cup with a fork, then stir it all into the pot with the eggs and cream mixture..
- Pour the pot into the crusts. Bake at 325 for 45 minutes..
- Chill, and keep refrigerated..
We think this dessert is aptly named! Scoop the rest of the filling mixture onto the half-filled pie and pour the rest of the hard shell over the top, and place the cut up peanut butter cups over the. This peanut butter pie recipe is oh-so delicious. With a graham cracker crust, a smooth peanut butter filling made with cream cheese, a layer of chocolate ganache, and a whipped cream and candied peanut topping, this dessert is deluxe and irresistible. Be sure to chill this pie for two hours or.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chocolate peanut butter pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.