Bar One Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Bar One Cake is something which I have loved my entire life.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, bar one cake. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bar one cake using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bar One Cake :
- Get of Cake Mix.
- Prepare 45 ml of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 80 ml of hot water.
- Make ready 150 grams of softened unsalted butter.
- Make ready 250 grams of sugar.
- Make ready 3 large of eggs.
- Get 250 ml of plain yoghurt.
- Take 500 ml of cake flour.
- Get 3 ml of bicarbonate of soda.
- Get 15 ml of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 ml of salt.
- Take of Icing.
- Get 100 grams of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 65 ml of cream.
- Get 45 ml of butter.
- Make ready 2 of × 60g bar one.
Steps to make Bar One Cake :
- CAKE MIX: Preheat oven to 180ºC..
- Mix cocoa powder and hot water until smooth and set aside to cool..
- Cream the butter and sugar and add the eggs one at a time until mixture looks creamy..
- Add the cocoa powder mixture and the plain yoghurt the sugar mixture..
- Sift together all remaining dry ingredients (flour, bicarb, salt and baking powder) and slowly add to the other mixture..
- Pour the finished mixture into a greased cake tin and bake in the oven for about an hour. Wait for cake to cool before removing from tin..
- ICING: Place all ingredients in a heavy-based saucepan and melt over a low heat. Ensure that the cake is cool before icing..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food bar one cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.