Vickys Red Nose Day Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Vickys Red Nose Day Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vickys red nose day cookies, gf df ef sf nf. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have vickys red nose day cookies, gf df ef sf nf using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Red Nose Day Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF :
- Take 225 g of gold foil-wrapped Stork margarine (1 cup).
- Take 60 g of icing sugar / powdered (1/3 cup).
- Take 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 240 g of gluten-free / plain flour (2 cups).
- Get 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- Make ready of seedless strawberry jam as required.
- Get of decorative piping icing in white and black.
- Get of chocolate chips optional.
Steps to make Vickys Red Nose Day Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF :
- Preheat the oven to gas 3 / 170C / 325F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream the margarine and icing sugar together then mix in the vanilla.
- Mix the flour and xanthan gum together then add to the creamed mixture to form a soft dough.
- Roll balls of dough about an inch in diameter and place on the baking sheet.
- Make a well in each ball with your thumb and spoon in a little jam.
- Bake for 15 – 18 minutes until set and lightly golden.
- Let cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
- Once cooled completely use the piping icing to make eyes and a mouth for your cookies!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vickys red nose day cookies, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.