Gluten Free Chocolate Banana Loaf Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Gluten Free Chocolate Banana Loaf Cake is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, gluten free chocolate banana loaf cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook gluten free chocolate banana loaf cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Gluten Free Chocolate Banana Loaf Cake :
- Take 3 each of bananas.
- Make ready 185 grams of brown sugar.
- Prepare 185 grams of self raising flour (gluten free).
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Get 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Make ready 60 grams of yoghurt.
- Prepare 100 grams of chocolate (milk or dark).
Steps to make Gluten Free Chocolate Banana Loaf Cake :
- Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius. Line a 20 X 10 cm loaf tin.
- Mash the banana and mix together with the brown sugar in a large bowl.
- Add in the flour, eggs, oil and yoghurt, and bicarbonate of soda. Stir gently to combine.
- Grate or chop the chocolate and fold into the mixture.
- Pour into the tin and bake for 50 minutes until golden and a springy..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food gluten free chocolate banana loaf cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.