Vickys Easter Chocolate Nests, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Vickys Easter Chocolate Nests, GF DF EF SF NF is something that I have loved my entire life.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, vickys easter chocolate nests, gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have vickys easter chocolate nests, gf df ef sf nf using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Easter Chocolate Nests, GF DF EF SF NF :
- Prepare 100 grams of milk chocolate, I use Moo-Free or Plamil vegan brands.
- Take 50 grams of sunflower spread / butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of golden syrup.
- Make ready 100 grams of gluten-free cornflakes / rice crisp cereal Nutribix.
- Make ready 3 of mini easter eggs, haribo or jelly beans per nest, total 36.
Instructions to make Vickys Easter Chocolate Nests, GF DF EF SF NF :
- Melt the broken up chocolate, syrup and butter in a glass bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and stir until glossy and combined.
- Line a 12 hole muffin tray with paper cases.
- Mix the chocolate into the cornflakes / rice crispie cereal and stir until they're all covered. Nutribix (GF weetabix) works well in these for a proper nest appearance.
- Spoon some of the mixture in equal amounts into each paper case and use your finger to make an indentation in the middle of each nest for the eggs.
- Add 3 mini eggs to each nest and let chill in the fridge for 2 hours to set.
- Add chenille chicks before serving.
- I used a mixture of gluten-free puffed rice cereal and hoops this time with Haribo Easter mix as decoration.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vickys easter chocolate nests, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.