The Kunafa, also known as Kanafeh or Knafeh, is a popular dessert in the Middle East and commonly eaten in the Arab world. Kunafa is a an iconic Middle Easter dessert made with shredded kataifi dough, a cream filling, a sweet cheese filling and drizzled with simple syrup. An easy kunafa made with mozarella cheese and semolina pudding, for The perfect kunafa.
Kunafa is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Kunafa is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, kunafa. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook kunafa using 15 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kunafa :
- Make ready 150 gm of Roasted brown vermicelli.
- Prepare 6-7 Tsp of Melted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Get of Saffaron optional.
- Prepare 50 gm of Ricotta cheese.
- Take 50 gm of Mozzarella cheese.
- Get of Pistachio,almonds or cashewnuts for decoration.
- Take of Chocolate sauce for topping optional.
- Prepare of Dark chocolate/white chocolate flakes 4 Tsp for chocolate sauce.
- Take 4 Tsp of cream for chocolate sauce.
- Prepare of for second type of kunafa cheese filling.
- Get 100 gm of Cheddar or soft cheese.
- Make ready 1 cup of milk.
- Take 1 Tsp of Mozzarella.
- Get of Corn flour 1 Tsp in 4 Tsp milk.
Crispy shredded pastry, ooey and gooey stretchy cheese, and a rose water scented creamy semolina pudding. A not-so-authenic cheese kunafa made with everyone's favorite mozzarella cheese! Crunchy shredded pastry filled with an ooey gooey mixture of mozzarella and a secret ingredient that keeps the cheese. Kunafa is a well-known Arabic dessert.
Instructions to make Kunafa :
- Ist mix break vermicelli into smaller pieces.
- Add butter.
- For shaping I used cookie cutter and bowl.
- If you use bowl,brush oil inside it first and repeat the same layers vermicelli, mozzarella and ricotta.
- Layers in a bowl.
- Ready for baking.
- After baking.
- Once kunafa ready,v make sugar syrup.
- Sugar,water and saffron.
- Cook until thick.
- After pouring sugar syrup, decor with nuts or chocolate sauce.
- Use ur fav nuts.
- For making chocolate sauce topping.
- 4 Tsp chocolate flakes,4 Tsp cream.
- Thick and glazed sauce topping.
- Second type of creamy cheese filling.
- Mix sugar in milk and boil.
- Add corn flour to thicken and add cheese.
- Bake it same like ist kunafa,add sugar syp and nuts or chocolate sauce topping.
- Ready to serve.
It is a syrup soaked cheese pastry. Some say it dates back Kunafa is traditionally served all year round, legend has it that it was created in Egypt hundreds of. Kunafa Recipe is known as Queen of Arabic dessert. It is most royal and supreme dessert made up of mozzarella cheese and vermicelli, which gives crisp and crunchy finishing. Kunafa with Cream – A popular Middle Eastern dessert.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food kunafa recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.