If you use extra virgin olive oil for your recipes, the result will be more tasty and fluffier. Today we explain how to make sponge cake with extra virgin olive oil. In addition, we can add toppings such as fruits, chocolate, yogurt, ice cream.
Yogurt pound cake with chocolate and extra virgin olive oil icing is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Yogurt pound cake with chocolate and extra virgin olive oil icing is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, yogurt pound cake with chocolate and extra virgin olive oil icing. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook yogurt pound cake with chocolate and extra virgin olive oil icing using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Yogurt pound cake with chocolate and extra virgin olive oil icing :
- Prepare of For the cake:.
- Take 1 of plain yogurt (4 ¼ oz.).
- Make ready 1 of cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Take 2 of cups cane sugar.
- Take 3 of cups whole wheat flour.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 of packet of yeast powder.
- Prepare of a pinch of salt.
- Make ready of pomegranate seeds for garnish.
- Take of For the icing:.
- Get 9 of oz. chocolate for the icing.
- Prepare 4 of tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
Six ingredients, loads of antioxidants and polyphenols thanks to the abundance of extra virgin olive oil and a massively huge amount of YUM! So many of you have tagged me in your recreations of this in the past week and I'm so so so happy you guys are loving the recipe as much as we do!" From Greek yogurt cake and yogurt pound cake to an easy French yogurt cake that's perfect for an cake with many layers with chocolate filling and chocolate ganache. "The mix of olive oil and butter along with the Greek yogurt is what I think makes this cake incredibly moist It's also the perfect excuse to make cake if you have some extra mangoes, whether they're a little tart or overripe! A rich pound cake made with olive oil and maple yogurt, a maple glaze, and scratch-made candied pecans spiced with a touch of cinnamon. I've teamed up with Brown Cow Yogurt to develop this recipe.
Steps to make Yogurt pound cake with chocolate and extra virgin olive oil icing :
- Preheat the oven to 350º F while you prepare the pan. Brush it with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and dust it with flour. Place the pan upside down and give it a few taps to make sure the extra flour comes off..
- Beat the eggs together with the cane sugar and salt in a bowl. Add the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and the yogurt, and continue beating..
- Add the yeast and the wheat flour cup by cup, and beat the mixture fully after each cup..
- Once all the ingredients are beaten together well, put the cake batter in the pan and bake at 350º F for 40-45 min..
- In the meantime, prepare the icing by melting the chocolate in a double boiler, and once it is off the stove, emulsify it by whisking it while slowly adding the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain..
- When the cake appears golden, poke it with a toothpick. If the toothpick comes out clean, the cake is ready. Turn off the oven and let the cake rest inside the oven with the door open for 15 minutes. Take it out of the oven and let it rest another 20-30 minutes before taking it out of the pan..
- Once the cake has cooled, cover it with the chocolate icing..
- You can decorate the yogurt pound cake with chocolate icing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain with pomegranate seeds..
This post is sponsored, but all opinions are always my own. Pumpkin Blondies With Chocolate and Pecans. Heart-healthy olive oil and protein-rich Greek yogurt take the place of butter in this lemony pound cake. Greek Yogurt Pound Cake: This healthier version of the classic pound cake really hits the spot! This deliciously easy flourless chocolate cake can be served with ice.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food yogurt pound cake with chocolate and extra virgin olive oil icing recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.