So Cute! Turtle-Shaped Melon Bread is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. So Cute! Turtle-Shaped Melon Bread is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, so cute! turtle-shaped melon bread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook so cute! turtle-shaped melon bread using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make So Cute! Turtle-Shaped Melon Bread :
- Make ready 300 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Make ready 5 grams of Salt.
- Take 6 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 50 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 30 grams of Shortening.
- Prepare 1 of Egg (Medium).
- Make ready 50 grams of Milk.
- Get 80 grams of Water.
- Prepare of Shell.
- Get 230 grams of Cake flour.
- Make ready 3 grams of Baking powder.
- Make ready 100 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Make ready 1 of Egg (Medium).
- Make ready 80 grams of Sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Matcha.
- Make ready 1 of few drops Melon oil.
- Make ready of Eyes.
- Take 10 grams of White Chocolate.
- Take 30 of chips Chocolate chips.
Steps to make So Cute! Turtle-Shaped Melon Bread :
- Let's make the shell first. Add some softened butter to a bowl with some sugar and cream the two together well..
- Add 1 beaten egg a little at a time..
- Combine the flour, matcha and baking powder and sift into the mixture. Add the melon oil and fold in gently with a spatula until the dough forms a ball..
- It should look like this..
- Once it's all come together, split the dough into 15 equal parts and shape them into balls. Wrap them in cling film and leave to rest for 1 hour in the refrigerator It's probably easiest to do everything up to this point the day before you intend to bake..
- Take all of the ingredients listed for the body, from the strong bread flour to water, and add to the bread maker and press start. If it's winter please warm the milk and water up a little. Let the dough knead for 15 minutes and prove for 50 minutes..
- When proved, split the bread dough into 15 equal parts and roll into balls. Split each ball into 1 body, 1 head and 4 feel and roll each piece into a ball. Leave to rest for 10 minutes..
- Take the cookie dough for the shell from Step 5 and flatten each ball out with the palms of your hands between 2 sheets of cling film. Wrap each flattened shell over the top of each bread body neatly. Score in some lines with a scraper to create the traditional melon bread lattice pattern and attach the feet and head to the body by using beaten egg whites as a kind of glue..
- Please make sure that the turtle heads are bigger than the feet. They should look a bit like this photo. Cover loosely with cling film and allow to prove for a second time somewhere warm for 40 minutes..
- Bake for 13 minutes in an oven preheated to 180℃. These turtles tend to burn easily so please keep an eye on them..
- Once baked, leave to cool on a rack..
- Make some eyes with some melted white chocolate and chocolate chips. Use the blunt end of a skewer to attach the eyes and once dry you're done..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food so cute! turtle-shaped melon bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.