Ana's Chocolate Cake is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Ana's Chocolate Cake is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, ana's chocolate cake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have ana's chocolate cake using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ana's Chocolate Cake :
- Prepare 220 g of flour.
- Take 65 g of cocoa powder.
- Take 350 g of sugar.
- Get 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Take 1/2 of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 2 tsp of vanille extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Take 1 cup of coffee.
- Take of Frosting:.
- Prepare 75 g of dark chocolate.
- Take 75 g of milk chocolate.
- Get 150 g of cream.
Instructions to make Ana's Chocolate Cake :
- Preheat oven on 180 degrees celsius.
- Whisk sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Mix vegetable oil, eggs and vanille extract. Add the milk until combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients, add hot coffee and mix well together.
- Bake for about 30 min. Check with skewer or knife if it's cooked.
- Bring the cream to the boil and add chopped chocolate. Once the cake is cooled down pour on top.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ana's chocolate cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.