Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chocolate peanut butter smoothie bowl. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate peanut butter smoothie bowl using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl :
- Prepare of For smoothie.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 cup bananas, frozen.
- Get 1/2 cup of pineapple, frozen.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 3/4 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Take 1 tbsp of honey, or to taste.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of milk.
- Get 1/8 tbsp of nutmeg.
- Take 1 tbsp of chia seeds, optional.
- Make ready of Toppings.
- Take as needed of Peanuts,.
- Make ready as needed of Bananas,.
- Make ready as needed of Granola,.
Steps to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl :
- Leave the frozen fruits on the counter for 5 minutes, meanwhile gather all the other ingredients..
- After the 5 minutes, pour the liquid ingredients first, before the fruits to make blending easier. Blend until smooth. Pushing the fruits if necessary and also add additional liquid if required. After blending, pour or scoop into a bowl and add in toppings(The toppings list is just what I like with this smoothie bowl but feel free to switch it up or eat it without any toppings.) Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate peanut butter smoothie bowl recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.