Marble Cake with Double Chocolate topping is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Marble Cake with Double Chocolate topping is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, marble cake with double chocolate topping. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook marble cake with double chocolate topping using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Marble Cake with Double Chocolate topping :
- Take 300 gms of softened butter.
- Prepare 370 gms of plain flour.
- Get 280 gms of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 5 of Eggs.
- Get 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Get 70 mls of milk.
- Prepare 30 gms of cocoa powder.
- Make ready of For Icing.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- Get 60 gms of milk chocolate.
- Get 60 gms of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 2 cups of Icing sugar.
- Get of Boiling water.
Instructions to make Marble Cake with Double Chocolate topping :
- Preheat oven to 180 c. Grease and flour a bundt cake tin..
- Place butter, flour, 250gm of sugar, vanilla extract, eggs, baking powder and 40 mls of milk into a food processor and mix until combined well. Medium to high setting..
- Place half of this mixture into bundt cake tin..
- Add cocoa powder, 30 gms of sugar and remaining milk into remaining mixture in the mixing bowl and combine well using a medium to high setting..
- Add the cocoa mixture into bundt cake tin. Use a fork to swirl through both the bottom layer and top layer to create a marble pattern..
- Place in the pre-heated oven for approx 50-60 minutes until a skewer inserted into the cake comes out clean..
- Allow to cool in the tin for at least 30 mins before inverting onto a cooling rack then leave until completely cool before icing..
- To create two different icing mixtures place 2 tbsp of butter in a saucepan with 60 gms of milk chocolate broken up into pieces..
- Heat on a gentle temperature until the mixture is melted. Stir the mixture constantly. When melted gradually add 1 cup of icing sugar until thoroughly combined..
- If required use boiling water to thin the mixture to create pourable icing. Pour slowly over the cooled cake allowing it to drip along the edges..
- Repeat with the remaining 2 tbsp of butter and 60 gms of dark chocolate melting slowly and stirring constantly. When melted gradually add remaining cup of icing sugar until thoroughly combined..
- Pour over the cake, allow to cool and serve!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food marble cake with double chocolate topping recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.