Chocolate Oats Smoothie is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chocolate Oats Smoothie is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chocolate oats smoothie. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate oats smoothie using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Oats Smoothie :
- Take 45 gm 1/2 cup of porridge Oats.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1 pinch of salt.
- Make ready 10 of ice cubes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Get as required of honey for sweetener of choice.
- Make ready 240ml / 1 cup of Approx almond milk or water.
- Take As Required of Dry fruit of your choice.
- Get as needed of Garnish:.
- Make ready as per taste of Red Cherries.
- Make ready to taste of Chocolate Syrup.
Steps to make Chocolate Oats Smoothie :
- Add the oats, cocoa powder, vanilla, salt, ice cubes and maple syrup or Honey to a high powered blend and mix until smooth..
- Add the almond milk or water in a bit at a time until you reach a desired consistency..
- Pour the Smoothie into the Glass Garnish with Red Cherries and Chocolate Syrup..
- Adjust sweetness if desired and serve immediately. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chocolate oats smoothie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.