Chocolate Custard Corone (Korone) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chocolate Custard Corone (Korone) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate custard corone (korone). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate custard corone (korone) using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Custard Corone (Korone) :
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Warm Milk.
- Get 1-2 teaspoons of Dry Yeast *1 teaspoon takes longer time to proof.
- Take 1 of & 3/4 cups Bread Flour *and extra for kneading.
- Get 1/4 cup of Caster Sugar.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Egg *lightly whisked.
- Get 20-30 g of Butter *softened.
- Get of Custard Cream.
- Take 1 of Egg Yolk.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Plain Flour.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Get 1/2 cup of Milk *warmed.
- Get 40 g of Dark Chocolate *finely chopped or grated.
Steps to make Chocolate Custard Corone (Korone) :
- Place Warm Milk and Dry Yeast in a bowl, mix gently and set aside..
- Combine Bread Flour, Sugar and Salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast mixture and Egg. Mix well to combine, then add Butter. Knead for 2 to 3 minutes, gradually adding extra Flour as required, until smooth and elastic..
- Place the dough in a bowl, cover with a plate or plastic wrap, and set aside in a warm place for 1 hour or until doubled in size..
- Meanwhile, make Chocolate Custard. Place Egg Yolk and Sugar in a saucepan and combine well. Add Flour and mix well, then add warmed Milk and Vanilla, and mix well..
- Cook over a medium to low heat, stirring constantly until custard comes to the boil, add Dark Chocolate, and mix well until Chocolate is melted and custard thickens..
- Allow to cool. When cooled, place in a piping bag and set aside in the fridge..
- On a lightly floured surface, divide the dough into 8 even portions. Roll out each portion into a long stick. Longer is better, but it would be tricky. Wrap each string around a horn, slightly stretching as you wrap..
- Place on baking paper on a baking tray. Set aside for 30 minutes to rise. Preheat oven to 180°C. *Note: I made two horns using copy paper and baking paper. Use staples to secure the end..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until nicely browned. Allow to cool on a wire rack. When cooled, fill with Chocolate Custard..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate custard corone (korone) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.