Chocolate and Peanut Butter Smoothie is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate and Peanut Butter Smoothie is something that I have loved my entire life.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chocolate and peanut butter smoothie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate and peanut butter smoothie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate and Peanut Butter Smoothie :
- Get 1 of banana, frozen.
- Take 6 of ice cubes.
- Take 1 of heaped tablespoon cocoa.
- Prepare 2 of heaped tablespoons sugar free peanut butter (I LOVE Oh Mega).
- Get 1/2 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of raw honey (Eat Naked is my absolute favourite brand!).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of milk of choice.
- Get 2 tablespoons of cocoa nibs.
Instructions to make Chocolate and Peanut Butter Smoothie :
- If time allows it, soak oats in room temperature water for about 30 minutes. Drain water before starting smoothie..
- Add ice cubes, banana, oats, cocoa, peanut butter, honey, cocao nibs and milk to blender..
- Blend until well combined. If you prefer your smoothie thicker, add more banana. Add more milk/water to make it thinner. You can also add another teaspoon of honey if you prefer it sweeter 💛.
- Enjoy 🌿💛.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chocolate and peanut butter smoothie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.