Dark Chocolate Hummus is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Dark Chocolate Hummus is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, dark chocolate hummus. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook dark chocolate hummus using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dark Chocolate Hummus :
- Prepare 1 (12 oz.) of can of Garbanzo beans.
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons of Dark Cocoa powder.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Maple syrup.
- Get 1 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Take 6 tablespoons of Water.
- Take 2 teaspoons of sugar.
Instructions to make Dark Chocolate Hummus :
- Place all in a food processor starting with 2 tablespoons of water, the add more to the desired consistency. Blend and add additional sugar to taste. Very easy. Makes about 2 cups..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food dark chocolate hummus recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.