Homemade Chocolate Sause – For Canning is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Homemade Chocolate Sause – For Canning is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, homemade chocolate sause – for canning. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have homemade chocolate sause – for canning using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Chocolate Sause – For Canning :
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of processed cocoa – I used Hersey's – (unsweetened).
- Get 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of light corn syrup.
Instructions to make Homemade Chocolate Sause – For Canning :
- In a small pot on medium heat. Bring water & sugar to a boil. Whisk in cocoa, vanilla, salt, corn syrup. Cook 15 minutes.Until slightly thickened..
- Ladel hot chocolate sause into your jars. ( I used half pint jelly jars).leaving 1/4" headspace. Clean rims of your jars. Prepare your lids & rings as directed on the box. Put on hot lids..Tightened rings on jars. Process 15 minutes in a hot water bath. Let cool 24 hours. Store & lable & enjoy. ( I got about 9 jars)…
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food homemade chocolate sause – for canning recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.