My Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. My Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, my chocolate chip shortbread cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my chocolate chip shortbread cookies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies :
- Take 1 cup of butter softened (2 sticks).
- Get 2/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of almond extract.
- Make ready 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Take 3/4 cup of mini chocolate chips or ½ cup big chocolate chips.
Steps to make My Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies :
- In a large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to beat together butter and powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Add in vanilla and almond extract and beat until combined..
- Mix in flour and mix just until flour disappears. Fold in mini chocolate chips..
- Tranfer dough between two layers of plastic wrap. Roll until 1/4 inch thick. Refrigerate on a flat surface until firm, about 1 to 2 hours..
- Remove dough from plastic and use a butter knife to cut into equal-sized squares or circles. Transfer cut pieces to a parchment lined baking sheet..
- Bake at 325 degrees for 18-20 minutes, until edges are just lightly browned..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food my chocolate chip shortbread cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.