Dal Khajuri Brownie (healthy) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Dal Khajuri Brownie (healthy) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, dal khajuri brownie (healthy). One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have dal khajuri brownie (healthy) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dal Khajuri Brownie (healthy) :
- Prepare 4 cup of Red lentils.
- Get 20 of Pitted dates.
- Make ready 2 of bananas.
- Take 1/4 cup of curd.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1 Pinch of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Make ready 100 grams of chopped walnuts.
- Take 100 gram of chocolate chunks.
- Prepare of For chocolate syrup.
- Prepare 50 grams of cooking chocolate.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of butter.
Steps to make Dal Khajuri Brownie (healthy) :
- Wash and soak red lentils overnight. Take a bowl strain and mix lentils with vinegar, salt,baking powder, vanilla essence, bananas, curd and oil and blend in a blender. In one separate bowl take pitted dates add 1 tsp water and microwave for one min it will make them soft. Once done mash them with the help of a fork..
- Now add mashed dates in the same jar and blend them again. Now take this mixture out in a bowl and add Choco chips and walnuts and fold them in with spoon..
- Now take a greased 8 inch cake bake tray and pour the mixture evenly. And tap two times so there is no air left. Bake it for 20-25 mins on 200C Fan until skewer comes out clean. Take this brownie cake out cool it..
- For Chocolate Syrup, take one bowl add broken chocolate and butter. Microwave for one min and mix well. Cut the brownie cake in pieces and pour this chocolate syrup over the brownies. Serve hot these healthy lentils brownies with a cup of coffee or tea. (This step is completely optional).
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food dal khajuri brownie (healthy) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.