Langue-de-chat Cookies (chocolate sandwich) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Langue-de-chat Cookies (chocolate sandwich) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, langue-de-chat cookies (chocolate sandwich). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have langue-de-chat cookies (chocolate sandwich) using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Langue-de-chat Cookies (chocolate sandwich) :
- Make ready 1.2 oz (1/6 cup) of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Get 1.2 oz (4 Tbsp.) of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1.2 oz of egg white (a L size egg white), room temperature.
- Get 0.35 oz of (1.5-2 Tbsp.) almond flour.
- Get 0.9 oz (3 Tbsp.) of cake flour.
- Take 3-4 drops of vanilla oil.
- Take 1.7 oz of milk chocolate.
Steps to make Langue-de-chat Cookies (chocolate sandwich) :
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBmF0VUN-SE&t=3s.
- Sift cake flour. Sift powdered sugar..
- Make butter smooth. Add the powdered sugar in 3 parts. Mix well with a spatula each time. And then mix it for a minute with a whisk..
- Beat egg white lightly so as not to foam. Add it to the butter in 6 parts. Mix each time until it becomes smooth..
- Sift almond flour into the batter and mix well. Add vanilla oil and mix well..
- Add all the cake flour at once. Fold it. Let it sit in a fridge for 30 minutes. Preheat a oven to 374 ºF..
- Take it out of the fridge and mix it gently to soften. Put it in a piping bag. (plain piping nozzle) Squeeze out 24 round shapes on a baking tray..
- Hit the tray to flatten batter..
- Bake it for 13 minutes at 320 ºF. Open the door and wait 5 minutes as it is. Close the door again and dry it at 230 ºF for 10 minutes..
- Cool it well. Put melted chocolate between two cookies..
- Let it cool in a fridge for 5 minutes to harden the chocolate. Please store them at room temperature in a sealed container. You should also put a desiccant to keep crispy texture..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food langue-de-chat cookies (chocolate sandwich) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.