Chocolate Chip Cake (Vegan & Gluten Free) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Chocolate Chip Cake (Vegan & Gluten Free) is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate chip cake (vegan & gluten free). It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate chip cake (vegan & gluten free) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chip Cake (Vegan & Gluten Free) :
- Make ready 4 of small overripe bananas.
- Prepare 250 mls of light coconut milk.
- Make ready 60 mls of light olive oil.
- Make ready 100 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 300 g of gf self raising flour.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 90 g of dark chocolate, chopped.
Instructions to make Chocolate Chip Cake (Vegan & Gluten Free) :
- Preheat the oven to 160 C and line a springform cake tin..
- Blend together the banana, oil and coconut milk to make a smoothie..
- Weigh out the dry ingredients, mix well. Then pour the wet banana smoothie into a well made in the dry ingredients. Beat well to combine..
- Stir in the chocolate chips then pour the batter into your cake tin. Bake for 50-60 minutes until firm and golden in colour on the surface..
- Allow the cake to cool in the tin for ten minutes, then turn it out onto a cooling rack..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chocolate chip cake (vegan & gluten free) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.