Chocolate Coconut truffles: is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Chocolate Coconut truffles: is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chocolate coconut truffles:. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate coconut truffles: using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Coconut truffles: :
- Prepare 1 of x 400g can of condensed milk.
- Take 250 g of desiccated coconut.
- Make ready 200 g of chocolate (I used dark chocolate).
- Make ready as needed of White melted chocolate.
Instructions to make Chocolate Coconut truffles: :
- Place the coconut and condensed milk and mix until well combined and sticky. Roll mixture into heaped teaspoon-sized balls and place onto a baking tray. Place the tray into the freezer for 30 minutes to harden. Place chocolate melts into the microwave..
- Cook on 50% power in 30 second bursts until just melted (stirring each time with a dry metal spoon). Using two forks, dip each of the coconut balls into the melted chocolate mixture, allowing any excess to drip off. Place back onto the baking tray and drizzle with melted white chocolate if desired..
- Repeat with remaining balls. Keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 5 days..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate coconut truffles: recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.