Chocolate Custard Cream Donuts [ No Oven ] is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chocolate Custard Cream Donuts [ No Oven ] is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chocolate custard cream donuts [ no oven ]. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate custard cream donuts [ no oven ] using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Custard Cream Donuts [ No Oven ] :
- Take of (for 8 pcs of donuts):.
- Make ready 240 gr of Bread flour (high protein flour).
- Take 100 gr of Cake flour (low protein flour).
- Make ready 50 gr of Sugar.
- Get 4 gr of Salt.
- Prepare 4 gr of Yeast.
- Make ready 2 of Eggs + Milk = 200 gr.
- Get 30 gr of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare of // Chocolate custard:.
- Take 2 of Egg yolks.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Get 30 gr of Sugar.
- Take 10 gr of Cake flour (low protein flour).
- Take 170 gr of Milk.
- Prepare 50 gr of Chocolate.
Steps to make Chocolate Custard Cream Donuts [ No Oven ] :
- First put all the flours (high-gluten flour + low-gluten flour + sugar + salt + yeast) into a large bowl and mix well. Prepare eggs and milk. Eggs of any size can be used, as long as the combined weight of the eggs and milk is 200 grams. Beat the eggs, pour them into the flour and mix. Please watch the video for details:) https://youtu.be/EmC-NguIoh0.
- When the dough starts to stick together, you can start to transfer it to the table and knead the dough! Knead until the dough becomes smooth, about 3~4 minutes. Add the butter and knead until the dough sticks together again. Roll the dough into a circle, cover it with plastic wrap, and place it in a warm place. Ferment for 1-1.5 hours or double the size..
- Prepare the chocolate custard: Put the egg yolk + sugar + vanilla extract + low-gluten flour into a large bowl and mix well. Put the milk in the pot and heat it up. You can also use a microwave. The temperature about 50°C~60°C. Pour the milk into the egg mixture, then add the chocolate..
- Stir a little and then we transfer to the pot again. Stir over medium-low heat until the chocolate thickens. Put it in the refrigerator to cool down..
- The fermented dough slightly vents the air. Divide the dough into 8 portions. And then knead it into a small ball. Cover with plastic wrap and ferment for 20 minutes..
- After 20 minutes, let the air out again, and then knead it into a small ball. This time put the dough on top of baking paper. Cover with plastic wrap and wait for 1 hour to ferment..
- Preparation Oil temperature 160°C~170°C Use low to medium heat fry for 1.5 to 2.5 minutes on each side. The frying time depends on the temperature, and the best way is to check whether the color of the donut has turned golden..
- Rub a small hole with chopsticks. Squeeze the chocolate sauce into the doughnut and add a little sugar. Enjoy!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chocolate custard cream donuts [ no oven ] recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.