Easy Chocolate Cake is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Easy Chocolate Cake is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, easy chocolate cake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy chocolate cake using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chocolate Cake :
- Get 2 cups of plain flour (I used tea cup for all measurements).
- Prepare 1 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of caster sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of melted butter (slightly cooled).
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Get 1 of flat tbsp baking powder.
- Make ready of Topping (optional).
- Prepare of Few blocks of chocolate bar.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of Sieved icing sugar.
Steps to make Easy Chocolate Cake :
- Preheat oven to 180C. Put together all dry ingredients in a big mixing bowl (flour, cocoa powder, sugar and baking powder), put 3 eggs and start mixing..
- Pour melted butter and water and keep mixing. Pour it to ready greased cake tin, you can use baking paper for the base which makes it easier..
- Bake it for 40 minutes. Closer to the time, start melting chocolate bar and butter. Use microwave if you prefer ! When it’s done, pour the chocolate topping on top and leave it to cool down. Sieve the icing sugar on top ! Enjoy :).
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food easy chocolate cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.