Date night Chocolate Fondants is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Date night Chocolate Fondants is something which I have loved my entire life.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, date night chocolate fondants. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have date night chocolate fondants using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Date night Chocolate Fondants :
- Take 30 g (1/8 cup) of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare 37 g of good quality dark chocolate.
- Take 1 of large egg.
- Take 30 g (1/8 cup) of caster sugar.
- Prepare 18 g (1/8 cup) of plain flour.
- Get of Cocoa powder for dusting.
Instructions to make Date night Chocolate Fondants :
- This recipe makes 2 x 90 ml (7cm) ramekins or 1 x 140ml (9cm) ramekin. Yield two servings if using regular cupcake-sized pan. Grease the inside of your moulds with soft butter and upward strokes. Chill in the fridge for a few mins. Remove and repeat the greasing. Dust with cocoa powder so it sticks to the butter (tipping the mould helps to distribute) and chill in the fridge until ready to use..
- In a bowl sitting on top of a pan of simmering hot water, melt the chocolate and butter together. Ensure the water doesn't splash on the chocolate in any way or else it may seize. Leave to cool slightly..
- Whisk the eggs and sugar together until light, fluffy and pale. Fold the chocolate into the eggs and whisk to combine. Sieve in the flour and fold in. Pour into your moulds carefully and chill at least a couple of hours in the fridge..
- Pre-heat your oven to 200°C. Bake for 9-11 minutes (longer if using larger ramekins) or until starting to come away from the edge of the moulds and appear firm but still wobbly in the middle..
- Remove from the oven and leave to stand for a minute. Run a knife around the edge of the moulds and carefully flip on to a plate. Dust with more cocoa powder or icing sugar to finish. Serve with warm caramel sauce and a scoop of ice cream!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food date night chocolate fondants recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.