Chocolate Pie is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chocolate Pie is something that I have loved my entire life.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chocolate pie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate pie using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Pie :
- Get 2 cups of sugar.
- Make ready 5 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 (12 oz) of can evaporated milk.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 4 of egg yolks.
- Get 1/4 cup of butter.
- Take 1 (9 inch) of single pie crust.
- Get of Meringue.
- Make ready 4 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Make ready of Optional 1/4 tsp cream of tartar.
Instructions to make Chocolate Pie :
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Place all ingredients for pie in small bowls and set aside. Whisk egg yolks in small bowl and set aside..
- In a saucepan whisk together 2 cup sugar cocoa and flour. Blend in milk, vanilla and egg yolks. Turn stove to medium heat add butter and stirring constantly just until butter is melted. Pour into unbaked pie shell..
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until pie is not wobbly when shaken..
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar beating constantly, until stiff peaks form. Spread meringue on pie and return to oven until meringue is golden. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chocolate pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.