Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Coated Dates 😁❤️ is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Coated Dates 😁❤️ is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, peanut butter stuffed chocolate coated dates 😁❤️. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook peanut butter stuffed chocolate coated dates 😁❤️ using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Coated Dates 😁❤️ :
- Take 100 g of 70% dark chocolate.
- Prepare Handful of pitted whole dates.
- Get of Peanut or almond butter.
Instructions to make Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Coated Dates 😁❤️ :
- Using a small sharp knife, cut along one long side of the date – make sure you don’t cut all the way through. You want to make a little pocket..
- Spoon your nut butter into the pocket. I use about 1/4 tsp..
- Then melt your chocolate in the microwave for about a minute, stirring every 20 seconds or so..
- Dip your dates into the melted chocolate and place carefully on a baking sheet lined with a bit of parchment paper..
- Chill in the fridge then enjoy..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food peanut butter stuffed chocolate coated dates 😁❤️ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.