Chocolate Dalgona Coffee ☕🍫 is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chocolate Dalgona Coffee ☕🍫 is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate dalgona coffee ☕🍫. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate dalgona coffee ☕🍫 using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Dalgona Coffee ☕🍫 :
- Get 1 glass of 60% filled with milk (substitute with plant based milk).
- Take 1 squeeze of Hershey's Chocolate Syrup.
- Get 2 tablespoons of instant coffee (use Nescafé or MacCoffee).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of water.
Instructions to make Chocolate Dalgona Coffee ☕🍫 :
- Squeeze the Hershey's Chocolate Syrup into the milk and stir until it dissolves well. I recommend you to use soy milk/almond milk as they pair really well with the chocolate..
- Whip the coffee, sugar and water together till it thickens and turns pale… into a sweet, sticky mixture..
- Pour the dalgona on top of the chocolate milk. Chill it in the fridge and enjoy afterwards. Perfect way to spend time at home during the lockdown..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate dalgona coffee ☕🍫 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.