Chocolate-Hazelnut Banana Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Chocolate-Hazelnut Banana Bread is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chocolate-hazelnut banana bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate-hazelnut banana bread using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate-Hazelnut Banana Bread :
- Make ready of Bread.
- Take 5 tbsp of Chocolate-hazelnut spread (Nutella).
- Get 3 tbsp of Canola oil, plus 1 tsp.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of butter, softened, plus 1 tsp.
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- Get 2 of bananas.
- Make ready 2 of eggs, large.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of AP flour.
- Make ready 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 2/3 cup of whole buttermilk.
- Get 1 of baking spray with flour (such as Baker's Joy) – enough to coat pan.
- Get of Topping.
- Take 1/4 cup of hazelnuts, coarsely chopped.
- Make ready 1 oz of bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped.
Instructions to make Chocolate-Hazelnut Banana Bread :
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Combine spread and 1 tsp oil in a microwave-safe dish; microwave on high for 30 seconds or until melted. Stir..
- Combine 3 Tbsp oil, butter, brown sugar, and banana in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium-high speed until well blended..
- Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition..
- Weigh or lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife..
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt..
- Beating at low speed, add flour mixture and buttermilk alternately to banana mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture; beat just until combined..
- Coat pan with baking spray..
- Scrape half of the batter into a 9×5 inch metal loaf pan and top with chocolate-hazelnut mixture..
- Spread remaining batter over chocolate mixture..
- Using a wooden pick, swirl batter..
- Sprinkle batter with hazelnuts..
- Bake at 350°F for 55 minutes or until a wooden pick comes out with moist crumbs clinging..
- Cool 10 minutes in pan on a wire rack. Remove bread, cool on wire rack..
- Place bittersweet chocolate in a microwave-safe dish; microwave on high for 30 seconds. Drizzle bread with chocolate; let stand until set..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate-hazelnut banana bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.