In my cookbook, I call this my Chocolate Bliss Mug Cake. This chocolate cake is only five ingredients and is eggless. It has a rich, decadent chocolate flavor. eggless chocolate mug cake step by step recipe▼.
5 minute Chocolate mug cake (Eggless) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. 5 minute Chocolate mug cake (Eggless) is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, 5 minute chocolate mug cake (eggless). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 5 minute chocolate mug cake (eggless) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 5 minute Chocolate mug cake (Eggless) :
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of cocoa powder/ 1 tbsp chocolate chips.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of granulated sugar, to taste.
- Take 3 tbsp of milk.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Get 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Take of Chocolate syrup, for serving (optional).
When the cake is complete, remove the pan from the oven. If you are still not sure, stick a fork into the center of the cake and pull it out. This five minute Chocolate Mug Cake is SO easy and the kids will love it. Yes, you heard that right, it's a super moist and spongy mug cake baked only in a minute.
Steps to make 5 minute Chocolate mug cake (Eggless) :
- In a mug, melt the butter. (If using chocolate chips, melt it with the butter and do everything else the same but omit the cocoa powder.).
- Add in the cocoa powder to the hot butter and mix with a fork till there are no more lumps. (This is called blooming and is done to intensify the flavour of the cocoa powder.).
- Next, add in the sugar and mix again then the milk. Mix everything together..
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly till everything is well combined and a smooth batter forms..
- Microwave the mug cake for about a minute or at most 1 minute 10 seconds, depending on how fudgy you like it..
- Serve warm with or without chocolate syrup. My previous mug cake can be cooled and frosted and still tastes amazing but this one is best eaten warm. Enjoy!.
This mug cake version is just that Eggless Chocolate Cake scaled down by four. You can use regular cocoa powder like I did. FIVE MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE by Established California. Chocolate Mug Cake – Eggless and Microwave Recipe. Mug cakes are becoming very popular these days.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food 5 minute chocolate mug cake (eggless) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.