Fluffy, Rich Baked Chocolate Donuts With Pancake Mix is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Fluffy, Rich Baked Chocolate Donuts With Pancake Mix is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, fluffy, rich baked chocolate donuts with pancake mix. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook fluffy, rich baked chocolate donuts with pancake mix using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy, Rich Baked Chocolate Donuts With Pancake Mix :
- Make ready 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- Get 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Take 1/2 of Egg.
- Prepare 40 grams of Sugar.
- Make ready 75 ml of Milk.
- Get 15 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- Get 20 grams of Chocolate.
Instructions to make Fluffy, Rich Baked Chocolate Donuts With Pancake Mix :
- Add the pancake mix, cocoa powder, egg, sugar and milk to a bowl and mix with a whisk..
- Add butter to a heat resistant bowl and heat in the microwave at 600 W for about 30 seconds until it has melted. Then add to the mixture in Step 1..
- Remove the leftover butter stuck to the heat resistant bowl with your fingers and grease the donut molds. Chop the chocolate and place in the donut molds..
- Pour the batter into the molds. Pick up the mold with both hands and drop onto the work top a few times to remove any air bubbles and flatten the surface..
- Place the mold into a preheated oven at 170℃ and bake for about 12 minutes..
- ☆ Tip for removing the donuts from the mold ☆ (If using a silicon mold) ① Wait until the donuts have cooled a little..
- ② Push the mold up from the bottom with your fingers until the donuts come out slightly. Then turn the turn the donuts with your hand and remove them from the mold..
- Recipe for these soft baked donuts with shio-koji https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153972-chocolate-pancake-mix-donuts-with-shio-koji (see recipe).
- You'll have firmer donuts if you use just one egg..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food fluffy, rich baked chocolate donuts with pancake mix recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.