Caramel Chocolate Baked Donuts is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Caramel Chocolate Baked Donuts is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, caramel chocolate baked donuts. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have caramel chocolate baked donuts using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Chocolate Baked Donuts :
- Prepare of Caramel.
- Prepare 50 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 20 grams of Sugar (I recommend light brown sugar).
- Get 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 50 grams of ☆Cake flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ☆Baking powder.
- Take 1/2 of bar Chocolate bar (or chocolate chips).
Steps to make Caramel Chocolate Baked Donuts :
- Put the egg and sugar into a bowl and mix well until thickened. Add the vegetable oil and mix..
- Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Put the caramel and sugar in a pot and heat until brown (until you think it looks a little over-browned.).
- Remove from the heat. Add the water. (Be careful of splatters!).
- Pour the caramel into the bowl from Step 1 and quickly mix together. (It will harden quickly, so mix right away!!).
- Once it has thickened, sift in the ☆ ingredients and mix well..
- Add the chopped up chocolate and lightly mix. Fill the donut molds with the batter..
- Bake for 10~15 minutes in the preheated oven. (For me, it was about 13 minutes.).
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food caramel chocolate baked donuts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.