Ray's' Jello Cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Ray's' Jello Cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, ray's' jello cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ray's' jello cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ray's' Jello Cake :
- Make ready 12 of Graham crackers.
- Make ready 2 box of strawberry jello.
- Get 1 box of large) banana instant pudding.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of strawberry extract.
- Prepare 1 can of whip cream for decoration.
- Prepare 1 can of crushed drained pineapple.
- Take 1 of chocolate sprinkles.
- Make ready 1/2 each of bag marshmallows.
- Get 1 tub of large tub of coolwhip.
Instructions to make Ray's' Jello Cake :
- A 9×13 dish is used for this recipe. Start by making your jello as directed let set in fridge at least 2 hrs. You don't want it set just firmed up a bit to pour over crackers..
- Make pudding as directed set in fridge to thicken at least 10minutes. Now add in coolwhip, extract & marshmallows & drained pineapple. Mix well set in fridge.save about 1-2 Cups of cool whip for top.
- Now layer your crackers to bottom dish evenly. Top with jello that's runny but firm. Set in fridge to set at least 3-4hrs..
- Once your jello is set top your cake with pudding mixture.then top with last of coolwhip, Decorate with whipping as you like I crushed additional crackers for top..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food ray's' jello cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.