Chocolate and bread are a winning combination. Filling bread with chocolate cream then braiding it together sounds and looks like a thing our brain would definitely approve without hesitation almost any time of the day. Gently roll the dough up and repeat with second piece of dough and remaining chocolate sauce.
Chocolate braided bread (with chocolate chips inside) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chocolate braided bread (with chocolate chips inside) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chocolate braided bread (with chocolate chips inside). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate braided bread (with chocolate chips inside) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate braided bread (with chocolate chips inside) :
- Get 235 g of Bread flour.
- Prepare 15 g of Coco powder.
- Get 165 g of Water.
- Get 30-40 g of Caster sugar(depends on % of chocolate you use).
- Take 10 g of Milk powder.
- Prepare 2.5 g of Yeast.
- Get 2.5 g of Salt.
- Get 30 g of Unsalted butter.
- Get of Chocolate chips.
Well, assuming you plan on bringing a baked good Or maybe I've just changed your mind and now you WILL be bringing a baked good. I always like to bring a large salad and then of course people have expected some kind of treat from me as well. This chocolate braided bread is layered with a delicious homemade chocolate spread. When still warm, we can even get that crunchy bite from the crust.
Steps to make Chocolate braided bread (with chocolate chips inside) :
- Add all ingredients (apart from butter and chocolate chips) into a bowl and make a dough..
- Seal the top of bowl by cling film and rest for 20 minutes..
- Add in the butter and knead the dough until you can get the windowpane..
- Divide into 6 small doughs and then rest for 10 minutes..
- Take a dough and roll it to a string (about 25cm long). Flat it with a rolling pin. Sprinkle some chocolate chips on the dough and roll it and seal it properly..
- Get three strings and braid them. Tuck in the both ends of the dough and put it on the baking paper. Do the final fermentation for 50-60 minutes..
- Sprinkle some bread flour on the top and bake in 185-190°C oven for 15 minutes. Enjoy~😋.
As we are counting down to Christmas and the new year, I thought it is a good time to make chocolate braided bread aka. chocolate wreath. Do you ever find that you get into food moods? Every once in a while I definitely do and, lately, I've been in the mood for So I decided to bake a dessert that had chocolate chips inside as well as sprinkled over the top for a little extra "something." Quick breads are so easy. The History of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Braided Bread. I took my classic bread recipe and added pumpkin and chocolate-chips.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate braided bread (with chocolate chips inside) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.