Chocolate Dipped Orange & Cardamom Biscuits 🍊 is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chocolate Dipped Orange & Cardamom Biscuits 🍊 is something that I have loved my whole life.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chocolate dipped orange & cardamom biscuits 🍊. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate dipped orange & cardamom biscuits 🍊 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Dipped Orange & Cardamom Biscuits 🍊 :
- Make ready 100 g of caster sugar.
- Take 125 g of Stork margarine.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Take 150 g of Doves farm GF self raising flour.
- Make ready 100 g of ground almonds.
- Make ready of Zest of two oranges.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cardamom.
- Prepare 100 g of dark chocolate.
- Make ready of Extra blob of marg for thinning.
Steps to make Chocolate Dipped Orange & Cardamom Biscuits 🍊 :
- Mix the marg and sugar together in a mixer or with a hand whisk..
- Add the egg and beat well to incorporate..
- Beat in the flour and almonds mixed, and cardamom powder then add the orange zest..
- You are looking for a soft but well formed dough so if it’s too sticky here add more of your gf flour until you reach a cookie dough consistency..
- Chill the dough for 15 mins in the freezer. Flour a surface and roll the dough out to approx 5 mm thick. Cut into rounds and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for 12 – 15 mins..
- Cool then melt the chocolate in the microwave. You can thin it out a little by adding some marg to the chocolate. Use a spoon to coat half of each biscuit in chocolate, laying them on parchment paper to dry. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate dipped orange & cardamom biscuits 🍊 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.