Learn how to make Chocolate-Dipped Coconut Macaroons! This beautiful, and delicious cookie is ridiculously easy to make, keeps for days, and is a proven. Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons have wonderfully crispy edges and soft and chewy centers.
Chocolate dipped coconut macaroons is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chocolate dipped coconut macaroons is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate dipped coconut macaroons. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate dipped coconut macaroons using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate dipped coconut macaroons :
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Get 1 cup of shredded coconut.
- Get 1/4 cup of toasted coconut flakes.
- Get 1 tbsp of almond flour.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
In a large bowl whisk the eggs until well. Chocolate-Dipped Coconut Macaroons take one of my all-time favorite cookie recipes, Coconut Macaroons, and dips them in sweet melted chocolate for the ultimate dessert experience. This recipe is incredibly EASY to make, because you don't have to worry about egg whites or cocoa powder. These coconut macaroons are light, chewy, and dipped in chocolate.
Steps to make Chocolate dipped coconut macaroons :
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Mix the eggs and coconut oil. Combine the sugar and maple syrup into the mixture..
- Stir in the almond and coconut flour. Then fold in the shredded coconut and coconut flakes..
- Roll into 20 balls and bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown..
- Melt the chocolate chips. Dip each ball in the melted chocolate. Drizzle chocolate over the balls..
They're always a crowd favorite and incredibly easy to make! When I first made coconut macaroons nearly eight years ago, I was very new to cookies that were not of the standard chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal-raisin. Our version of macaroons is crisp on the outside, fluffy on the inside, and dipped in chocolate for a special touch. Macaroons as we know and love them share the same egg white base as their fancier French cousines, but they are typically made with shredded coconut and are usually shaped into. Chocolate-Dipped Coconut Macaroons. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate dipped coconut macaroons recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.