Ray's' Jello Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Ray's' Jello Cake is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, ray's' jello cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have ray's' jello cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ray's' Jello Cake :
- Make ready 12 of Graham crackers.
- Take 2 box of strawberry jello.
- Get 1 box of large) banana instant pudding.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of strawberry extract.
- Get 1 can of whip cream for decoration.
- Take 1 can of crushed drained pineapple.
- Prepare 1 of chocolate sprinkles.
- Prepare 1/2 each of bag marshmallows.
- Get 1 tub of large tub of coolwhip.
Instructions to make Ray's' Jello Cake :
- A 9×13 dish is used for this recipe. Start by making your jello as directed let set in fridge at least 2 hrs. You don't want it set just firmed up a bit to pour over crackers..
- Make pudding as directed set in fridge to thicken at least 10minutes. Now add in coolwhip, extract & marshmallows & drained pineapple. Mix well set in fridge.save about 1-2 Cups of cool whip for top.
- Now layer your crackers to bottom dish evenly. Top with jello that's runny but firm. Set in fridge to set at least 3-4hrs..
- Once your jello is set top your cake with pudding mixture.then top with last of coolwhip, Decorate with whipping as you like I crushed additional crackers for top..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food ray's' jello cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.