Butter Chocolate Cheese Cake is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Butter Chocolate Cheese Cake is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, butter chocolate cheese cake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook butter chocolate cheese cake using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Butter Chocolate Cheese Cake :
- Get 250 gr of butter.
- Prepare 160 gr of powdered sugar.
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Make ready 170 gr of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 30 gr of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 5 Tbsp of whole milk / heavy whipping cream.
- Make ready of Cream Cheese Filling:.
- Get 250 gr of cream cheese.
- Prepare 60 gr of powdered sugar.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of whole milk / heavy whipping cream.
Steps to make Butter Chocolate Cheese Cake :
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder. Set aside..
- Using a handheld or stand mixer, mix butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. Add the eggs one by one. Keep on mixing until combined..
- Pour the dry ingredients gradually into the mixture at low speed, alternating with liquid milk/heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract. Set aside as you prepare the cream cheese filling..
- Cream cheese filling: Beat cream cheese and sugar using a mixer until smooth and no lumps remain. Beat in the remaining ingredients on medium high speed until well combined. Set aside..
- Pour about 1/2 part of chocolate batter into a 20cm/8” diameter pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray..
- Spread all of the cream cheese filling evenly on top..
- Pour the remaining chocolate into the pan..
- Bake in an oven at 160C/320C which has been preheated for 15 minutes and then turn the heat down to 300F for another 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean..
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Then place the slightly cooled cake onto a wire rack or a serving dish. Yum 😋.
- 250 gr cream cheese 60 gr powdered sugar 1 egg 1 Tbsp cornstarch 1 Tbsp whole milk / heavy whipping cream.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food butter chocolate cheese cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.