Chocolate Mousse and Jello Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chocolate Mousse and Jello Cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate mousse and jello cake. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate mousse and jello cake using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Mousse and Jello Cake :
- Get 1 of Plain spongecake.
- Prepare of <Syrup>.
- Make ready 30 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Take 30 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Kahlua.
- Take of <Ganache>.
- Prepare 400 ml of Heavy cream.
- Take 70 grams of White sugar.
- Make ready 90 grams of Chocolate (bittersweet).
- Get 50 grams of Chocolate (sweet).
- Prepare 8 grams of Powdered gelatin.
- Take 30 ml of Water.
- Make ready of <Coffee Jello>.
- Prepare 120 ml of Strong coffee.
- Prepare 5 grams of Gelatin powder.
- Prepare 30 grams of White sugar.
- Get 20 ml of Water.
- Make ready of <For decoration>.
- Take 1 of Heavy cream.
- Make ready 1 of Chocolate or chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Chocolate Mousse and Jello Cake :
- Usingor the equivalent, bake a spongecake. Slice the cake into three layers and use one layer for this recipe..
- Place the spongecake in an unlined cake pan. Make the syrup and when the cake has cooled, brush liberally on it. Put the gelatin for making ganache in a heatproof dish and dissolve in water..
- Add the heavy cream and white sugar to a small pan, and heat while being careful not to let it come to a boil. When it starts to simmer around the edges, add the chocolate and wait for it to start melting. When it does, mix slowly with a spatula..
- Little by little, add the microwaved gelatin and dissolve. Then place the pan in ice water and slowly stir while cooling. Wipe the side of the cake pan with a damp cloth or tissue paper and pour over the Step 2 spongecake..
- Refrigerate as is and while waiting for it to set, make the coffee jello..
- Brew a cup of strong coffee and add the specified amount of water in a small pot. Add the white sugar, and dissolve by heating. Prepare the gelatin reserved for the jello by adding it to water and dissolving it in the microwave. Once done, add to the small pot..
- Slowly stir the jello mixture while cooling, and when it starts to thicken, pour it over the cake. Wipe the side of the cake pan with a damp cloth or tissue before pouring the jello..
- Once the jelly has set, make cuts into the jello marking each serving. Decorate your cake. This time, I added a little brandy to the heavy cream and piped out "x" shapes. I set a piece of flaked chocolate in the center to look like a flower..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate mousse and jello cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.