Thermomix Chocolate Chip Cookies is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Thermomix Chocolate Chip Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, thermomix chocolate chip cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook thermomix chocolate chip cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thermomix Chocolate Chip Cookies :
- Get of kitchen utensils.
- Make ready 1 of thermomix (or other powerful kitchen machine).
- Prepare 1 large of bowl.
- Get 330 grams of butter at room temperature.
- Make ready 240 grams of brown sugar.
- Get 220 grams of white sugar.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ground vanilla.
- Take 2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate morsels.
- Prepare 390 grams of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 3/4 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Thermomix Chocolate Chip Cookies :
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In Thermomix viendo for 4 sec speed 8.
- Place flour mix in separate bowl.
- Beat butter or margarine shortly, then add both sugars and beat for +/-60 sec between speed 4 and 5.
- At speed 4.5 add eggs and ground vanilla (or 2 tsp vanilla extract) through TMX hole in lid for 30 sec using spatula.
- Add flour mix through hole in lid into TMX while at speed 4 to 6 for +/-120 sec.
- Entire dough into separate bowl and now add chocolate morsels.
- Spoon onto cookie sheet. Bake for 10 min. Let cool on rack, don't move off of sheet before hardened – they'll break!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food thermomix chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.