My Rice Krispie Cookies are loaded with crunchy Rice Krispies, shredded coconut, oats, and salted caramel chips, for the most outstanding cookie to serve your family and guests. How to make Cookies N Cream Rice Krispies treats. The traditional Mexican drink made from rice and almonds with cinnamon and vanilla gets taken to breakfast.
Rice Krispie and Oat Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Rice Krispie and Oat Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, rice krispie and oat cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have rice krispie and oat cookies using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rice Krispie and Oat Cookies :
- Prepare 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain flour.
- Get 1 cup of rice Krispies cereal.
- Take 1/2 cup of chocolate (chopped or chips).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of mini marshmallows.
Stir in oats, Rice Krispies and chocolate chips. Rice Krispies add that extra crunch and the coconut supplies extra sweetness. When well combined, stir in the cereal, oats, and coconut. Drop the mixture by level measuring tablespoon onto the prepared cookie sheets, leaving room between cookies.
Instructions to make Rice Krispie and Oat Cookies :
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease baking sheet or pie dish.
- In a large bowl add butter and both sugars then beat with a whisk until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla extract and continue mixing..
- Add baking powder, baking soda, salt, oats, rice krispies cereal, chocolate chips and flour then fold everything together with wooden spoon until combined..
- Roll into balls / push onto pie dish and bake for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown. (Must be done in batches if cookies and if making into a pie, 3-4 pies can be made). Also remember that the cookies will expand when baking so leave a space between each ball..
- Allow it to sit for 5 minutes in the baking sheet/pie dish and then transfer to a cookie rack..
Try cookies & creme rice krispies. Although I've ended my relationship with Chick-Fil-A cookies and creme milkshake, my love affair with cookies and creme has not ended, sorry but I'm not sorry, Jason. Rice Krispies Treats are a confection commonly made through binding Kellogg's Rice Krispies or another crisp rice cereal together with butter or margarine and marshmallow. Rice Krispies Cookies are super easy, filling breakfast cookie to make in your own kitchen! This is truly an energy source in the morning that isn't boring because aside from the Rice Krispies, you can bite into mini dark chocolate chips and mini marshmallows!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food rice krispie and oat cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.